Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hey sexy, what's your name?

So I have a fake name...Sarynn.  When I think back on how in the world I even came up with that name, I laugh.  About 2 years ago I was in a completely different place in my life than I am now.  I was unhappy with the way my life was. Mike was going to school and doing something he wanted to do.  I think I was jealous of that and also very insecure about myself.  I remember having these horrible nightmares of Mike telling me he was leaving me for a girl he met at school.  She was blonde and her name was Sarynn.  Now every time I had these dreams, they felt so real.  I would wake up from them crying and asking Mike who this Sarynn girl was......"Sara or Erin, do you know someone with that name?????"  I have had dream before about strange things that ended of coming true or are strangly coincidental.  I obviosly felt that this was a sign that he was going to leave me for someone. 

Things got alot better within that year after I started having those dreams.  I was able to feel better about my life and start doing some things that I had been wanting to do for a  long time....I quit my full time job that I hated and start spending more time with my kids.  Mike and I started communicating alot better and started appreciating each other more and more.

So when I started going out meeting guys with my friends, we decided on fake names.  Since we had teased about some girl name Sarynn before, I didn't have a hard time coming up with the name.  Of course its not the easiest name for a drunk guy to understand....Sara, Erin....no honey its Sarynn. (Ok move away from the drunk guy)...NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment