Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The night I was RAGE-IFIED!

Remember Rage? He was the hot guy I met at the bar that told me he was "kind of a big deal." A couple months after meeting him, I went to hang out with him at his house.  Now remember he thinks that my name is Sarynn, thinks I am single, and have no kids.  So when we sat there having a great conversation, it was really hard for me to keep up with the "Sarynn" story.  We sat and talked watched a movie. Actually I really enjoyed talking to him.I he is a very interesting person. 

As the night went on we ended up in his bedroom. It was kind of a funny experience.  As soon as I layed on the bed, he lit a candle that was on his nightstand.  It looked like it gets used frequently. I was really excited to see what "Rage" had to offer me.  With all that built up anger inside him, I was sure it would be a night to remember.  I wont get into too many details but I can tell you that some parts were strange and downright hilarious.  To the point to where it was hard for me not to laugh.  As I was grinding on him (with clothes on), I felt like I was watching Twilight....you know the scene where Edward first smells Bella in Science class and he looks like he just came in his pants.  That is the face I got every time I grinded on him a little. (Talk about oversensitive).  And strangly I thought about my friend Katie...her and I joke about that scene all the time, not realizing that I would actually live it...lol  Anyways, the sex was great until he was about ready to cum and he was grunting loudly, grabbing my hips into him very spiratically.  I almost bursted out into laughter when he came, he took his fist and punch the headboard....WOW! I have never had anyone get that excited about it before.  "And that is why we call him Rage" I thought.

So after we were finished we ended up back in the living room.  As I was getting ready to leave, I told him that I had a great time and I honestly enjoyed the conversations that we had.  This was the conversation that followed:

Rage:  Me too, I appreciate you being honest with me. (Joking around)

Me:  (Pause) Well if were are being completely honest with each other, I guess I should tell you something.

Rage: (Strange look)  Okay?

Me:  Well I dont give guys my real name at the bar so I just wanted to let you know that my name really isnt Sarynn, its _____________.....

Rage:  HAHA yeah right.

Me:  No Im serious...My real name is ________.  I mean if you want to keep calling me Sarynn thats fne but I figured since I just fucked you that I would let you know my realy name.

Rage:  (The look on his face is priceless) (LONG PAUSE)...............that is the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life. 

Me: Hey if guys can do it, so can girls..

And then I left ....LOL..........

No comments:

Post a Comment