Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy One Year, Purple Shirt Guy!

12/12/09

I can't believe that one year ago today you entered my life.  Who would have thought we would have been through all that we have and feel the way we do about each other from a simple glance one night at a bar.  Obviously there is a higher power that has brought us together. 

I remember the first few weeks of our friendship, like it was yesterday.  The way we met each other is nothing but strange.  I remember the first time finally talking to you in person,  I could tell you were as nervous as I was.  And I will never forget the nervousness and excitement I was feeling when we had crazy intense sex for the first time.

Sometime between then and now, the intense chemestry or "the magic" you like to call it, has grown to more than you and I ever thought to be possible.  I mean you and I were suppose to be "just sex" right.  That is what happens with you meet someone on a sex site.  No strings attached sex.  I seem to be okay doing that with other guys...but when it comes to you I can't.  I can't help but feel the "L" word towards you.  Maybe its because I can't even imagine this last year without you.  The crazy fun we have had and the  late night chats that have kept me sane.  Or maybe it is the fact that along with all the fun we have had, we have had to deal with a few "not so fun" things.  Things that I thought that our friendship would not make it through.  But it did, and I think that is why we feel the way we do now. 

So I just want to say "Happy One Year Purple Shirt Guy."  I am so glad you walked into my life. And I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for us. Cuz knowing us it will be anything but boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment