Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new...............

So am sitting here thinking about the last couple of weeks. Now that a very fun (hot) (crazy) chapter in my life is closing.  I'm not sure what to think of it right now.  A part of me is sad.  A part of me is really mad.  Another part of me is lonely and not sure what to do with the road ahead.  But another part of me is maybe at a sigh of relief.  I didn't realize until now how much time and effort I put into caring about someone that wouldn't put even half as much of his time and effort into me.  I am realizing who I am and what I deserve and should expect from that certain someone that I want to spend my extra time with.  I don't want someone that doesn't know how they feel about me.  I know that I am not your average girl.  I am fun and easy-going and awesome.  If someone is to scared or blind to realize that Sarynn...MOVE ON! Of course that is easier said than done sometimes.  As far back as I can remember, I have always been attracted to a guy that is "almost nice"....meaning a guy that can be nice at times but is generally an asshole when you really step back and look at the big picture.  I can't help it.  I get it from my mother. (bitch)....  But I think that I am ready to change that.  I am ready give my extra time to a guy that feels damn lucky to hang with me and that is not afraid to fricken admit it!.

2 comments:

  1. um ok so I take it that your over purple shirt guy, but just wondering why your husband doesn't fall under the category of the guy that feels damn lucky to hang w/ you? I know here I go w/my crazy talk again and trust me I don't know why b/c I'm not the biggest Fan of him either. Well I hope you are feeling better about things and maybe your right it might just be for the best :) Take care I'm sure I'll talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I still love ya

    Love Hooker :)

    ReplyDelete